Principles of the Code of Life Insurance Ethical Market Conduct
As part of our commitment to a needs-based customer focus and to ethical sales and marketing practices, the Company has adopted the Principles and Code of Life Insurance Ethical Market Conduct listed below. In accordance with this Code, the Company commits itself in all matters affecting the sale of life and annuity products:
- To conduct business according to high standards of honesty and fairness and to render that service to its customers which, in the same circumstances, it would apply to or demand for itself.
- To provide competent and customer-focused sales and service.
- To engage in active and fair competition.
- To provide advertising and sales materials that are clear as to purpose and honest and fair as to content.
- To provide for fair and expeditious handling of customer complaints and disputes.
- To maintain a system of supervision and review that is reasonably designed to achieve compliance with these Principles of Ethical Market Conduct.