Security Administrators, Inc. (SAI), is a subsidiary of Security Mutual Life Insurance Company of New York, with offices located in Binghamton and Syracuse, New York. It was established in 1984 to provide third-party actuarial and administrative services to small- and medium-sized companies who sponsor “qualified” pension and profit sharing plans.
The full range of qualified plan services available include:
- Plan Design
- Plan Implementation (Prototypes or Individual Documents are available)
- Preparation of Summary Plan Description
- Actuarial Valuation and Certification for Defined Benefit Plans
- Coverage and Participation Testing
- Employer and Employee Recordkeeping for Defined Contribution Pension and Profit Sharing Plans
- EmailCalculation of Distributions for Terminated or Retired Participants
- Section 415 Calculations
- Top Heavy Testing
- Non-Discrimination Testing
- Plan Termination
At SAI, quality service is our only product. Visit our website.
SMLPlans, your source for business in the professional workplace. Visit SMLPlans.com